gO2 therapy for Athletes
PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES USE OXYGEN
“Need to catch my Breath”… “I’m Winded”… “Need a Break”… “I’m Gassed”… “Timeout” – terms athletes use when they are taken out of action. Hands on hips. Heavy breathing. Wheezing. Head down, hunched over. Just give me a minute. The clock continues. The other team scores. The opponent wins. The image of the Pro Football player reaching for the Oxygen mask is commonplace. It makes sense. gO2 therapy makes the same experience possible to anyone who wants it. Convenient, Practical, Affordable.
- Trusted by Pro Football teams, Pro Hockey teams and Major Division 1 Collegiate Athletic Programs.
- Utilized by professional weightlifters, basketball players, soccer players, tennis players, fitness professionals and more.
- Wherever and whenever athletes of all ages are looking for a trusted source of convenient oxygen.
Supplemental Oxygen is no longer a prohibited product in training and competition as per the World Anti-Doping Association and the U.S. Anti-Doping Association: WADA News, 19, September 2009, “WADA Executive Committee Approves 2010 Prohibited List”: “In addition, the 2010 [Banned Substances] List will no longer prohibit supplemental oxygen (hyperoxia).”
Using Oxygen to Boost Marathon Performance
In 2015, a study was released that proved that elite Kenyan runners have greater brain oxygenation during running, which could account for their higher performance during long-distance runs (Cerebral Oxygenation). The study suggests that a higher level of oxygen equals a higher level in performance. The brain needs energy to thrive, and many running experts agree that optimum oxygen levels can impact one’s running performance. gO2 therapy recreational oxygen is an effective way to boost marathon performance in its ability to restore a runner’s body’s oxygen levels back to normal levels while training and competing.
Why Oxygen is Essential to Running Performance
Studies show that the body’s oxygen levels dip significantly during exercise (The Brain Needs Oxygen). By supplementing oxygen levels with pure oxygen, you’re replenishing your body’s depleted oxygen levels, helping your muscles recover quickly Athletes have found supplemental oxygen is an effective way to boost running performance as well as increase mental focus on the track. Portable and lightweight, gO2 therapy fits in a pocket or a gym bag, offering an easy way to replenish after long runs, sprints or in-between intense training sessions. Got Oxygen?
Benefits of Breathing Recreational Oxygen
During marathon training or running, you can use recreational oxygen for the following:
- Combat the sense of tiredness and weak muscles
- Reduce the build-up of lactic acid, which contributes to the feeling of sore muscles
- Alleviate the impact of altitude while running at high elevation
- Increases feeling of stamina and endurance
- Increases mental clarity & concentration